Explain batching plant- Mobile Concrete Batching Plant is specially designed for projects that require us to change work sites from time to time. It is very easy to take it apart and take it to another work site, installation is also quite easy. For our new type of mobile batching plant, all parts are mobile and no reinforced concrete foundation is required including cement silo.
Do you realize that a mobile concrete batching plant can reduce your construction cost? Transporting ready-mixed concrete to your site can be an unnecessary expense. If you set up a mobile batching plant, you can reduce transportation costs while producing high quality cement from onsite concrete batching because each batch is produced fresh on site. When transporting concrete from an off-site batching plant, external factors can cause delivery delays.
Sometimes, due to time delay, road drivers are forced to dilute the concrete, resulting in poor quality concrete. In contrast, mobile concrete batching plants allow you to deliver concrete within minutes of production. Along these routes, your concrete is equally protected from external factors, such as heat and moisture. Concrete batching plants are vibrant and powerful. You can install a concrete mixing plant on your site in a day.
When you set up a concrete mixing plant, you can adjust your concrete production to the needs of the job, giving you the flexibility to get the most out of your concrete production.
Concrete batching process and plant processing technology?
Process of Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
- Mobile Concrete Batching Plant The construction cycle is short, the manufacturing line is long, the frequent transfer users design and develop concrete mixing equipment to follow its processing.
- Small Mobile Mixing Plant Sand Bin Process, Process Flow (consisting of two parts of box and funnel)
- Pressing Piece Splice Plate, Release, Composite - Processing - Team Self-inspection Piece Weld Splash, Rust Removal, Quality Inspection Painting, Factory.
- Tank process (including additive tank, overall production)
- Main Frame Process Portable Concrete Mixing Plant (Plant Positive Column, Beam Single Plant)
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant Application
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant can be used for a variety of tasks and to solve many problems. The basic aspect that a mobile concrete batching plant can bring is its adaptability to constantly keeping fresh concrete nearby when needed.
Navya India has some of the best common applications for mobile concrete batching plants.
- General Concrete Including Maintenance
- flow fill
- fast setting concrete
- permeable concrete
- overlay concrete
- civil application
- wet and dry shotcrete
- roller comparison concrete
- self-compacting concrete
- The advantages of mobile concrete mixing plant are as follows.
- Compact construction with all processes for concrete production centralized in a trailer suspension unit.
- Easy to understand human-machine interface, reliable work performance and stable operation even in various harsh environments.
- Twin-shaft forced mixer has large continuous running capacity, deep mixing direction, high mixing quality and rapid mixing uniformity.
- The complete system hardware can be quickly transported to the construction site by the entire suspension structure, and assembled on site without commissioning.
- High degree of mechanization, strong maneuverability, simple operation and good stability.
- The structure is firm and the spacing format is compact and reasonable, ensuring adaptability while guaranteeing the production range.
- The mobile concrete mixing plant covers a small area and is easy to move and move, greatly reducing the scale of construction.
Conclusion- To meet the production and material handling needs of your company Navya India offers a number of add-ons for Mobile Concrete Batching Plant. Our engineers can design a new one or renovate an existing batch plant to meet your needs.
Read More :- Concrete Batching Plant Manufacturer in India