The usage of ecologically friendly concrete batching plant equipment is expanding as the economy grows, but it must be cleaned after each use. How should the environmentally friendly concrete batching plant equipment be cleaned? And what are the maintenance measures for an environmentally friendly concrete batching plant? The following is a statement from the editor of navyaindia Construction Machinery.
How to maintain Concrete Batching Plant?
- The equipment of an ecologically friendly concrete mixing plant must be maintained on a regular basis for the things mentioned in the maintenance rules, such as cleaning, lubricating, and refueling.
- Check the controllers for proper operation before starting the concrete mixing plant equipment. After stopping the job, pour water and stones into the mixing drum for 10 to 15 minutes to clean, and then remove the water and stones. If the operator needs to enter the mixing drum for cleaning, the switch box must be closed in addition to being turned off and the fuse removed.
- It is prohibited to use a sledgehammer to remove the concrete that has collected in the equipment barrel of the concrete mixing batching. It can only be removed with a chisel.
- During the freezing season, when the job is completed, use water to clean the drum of the concrete batching plant equipment and drain the water in the pump, water tank, and water pipe to prevent the pump, water tank, and water pipe from being damaged by freezing.
- After each task is performed, the materials in the mixed silo must be discharged cleanly, and the main power supply must be turned off.
- Check the mixing arm and the blade slurry for firmness when opening the upper cover of the concrete mixing station. If the nuts are found to be loose, they must be tightened immediately to prevent the blade slurry from sliding off and causing an accident. Adhering materials to keep them from hardening and interfering with normal equipment operation.
The benefits of environmentally friendly mixing plants are mostly found in the following areas.
Intelligent automation and high automation.
The entire manufacturing process of the environmentally friendly concrete batching plant is automated, including weighing, feeding, mixing, and unloading. The entire mixing process can be accomplished in a single click.
Obvious environmental protection performance.
It includes a variety of environmental protection measures, such as a closed green environmental protection sand weighing and conveying system, a negative pressure bag pulse dust removal system,wet concrete separation and recycling equipment, and is capable of preventing dust, noise,waste water,and waste pollution,as well as saving energy and lowering consumption.
Requirements for concrete production, which also fundamentally eliminates the "Jerry building" project.