Batching plants or concrete plants are large equipment used to make concrete by applying various components like sand, water, rocks, potash, cement etc. Investing in a concrete plant will yield good results in producing high quality concrete and will save cement. A concrete batching plant consists of several components such as butterfly valves, belt conveyors, mixers or mixing consoles, and other control systems such as sensors, digital displays, etc. Each component has a vital purpose for its effective functioning, so maintain as per the given instructions. This will help the machinery manufacturer to achieve high productivity results for all seasons and prevent frequent breakdowns of machinery.
How to Maintain Preventive Maintenance of Batching Plant?
To get effective results there are some important tips that should be followed for Preventive Maintenance of Batching Plant such as:
- Cleanliness of the surrounding machinery and the entire machinery structure is the primary measure for good maintenance, as it will allow the machine to operate normally for a long time.
- Hopper is one of the important parts of the batching plant machinery which has to be cleaned from time to time by removing the leftovers from the product.
- Checking electrical and electronic aspects like sensors, indicators, power supply, and power consumption readings will help to monitor whether the machinery functions normally.
- Regular checking of other parts like cylinder, the valve at opening and outlet will also help in the effective functioning
Above all, maintaining the critical parts of the plant like valves, mixers, filters, and oil misting with the help of professionals or support engineers sent by the manufacturer will be a healthy option to maintain the life of the whole plant.
We are the experts' Manufacturers/suppliers in india of continuous asphalt mixing technology, with over 20 years of expertise in asphalt plants and an installed base of 500+ plants.
Simple steps to avoid big losses
- There are also some disadvantages of operating concrete batching machinery that may be caused by improper maintenance. Some easy ways to maintain a concrete batching plant are:
- Preventive Maintenance and Inspection - Scheduled maintenance and inspection of all component parts and relative work units will prevent machinery from breaking down.
- Cleaning the entire plant, including the central mixer unit, using a truck-wash system or using automated systems operating with electrical power, strategically placed will reduce the risk of breakdown and maintain the machinery's effectiveness in the long run.
- Controlling the batching process is another ideal device to maintain the effectiveness of the plant. This involves arranging the sequence of solid ingredients in the right proportion as well as monitoring the productivity speed to prevent the batch process from working uninterruptedly.
- Safety - A major point that needs to be considered while working with motors is to prevent any damages even after taking into account all the safety perspectives including electrical and electronic aspects.
- Accessibility- Proper arrangement for timely dispatch of ready mix concrete is another way to achieve efficient productivity with minimum or no room for damages.
Navya india Compact Concrete batching has been intended for the most extreme productivity and dependability for creating a wide range of excellent cement, with creation yields from30m³to60 m³per hour.
All these things and preventive measures are required for the maintenance of the batching plant. By performing these checklists you will benefit from reduced absenteeism due to improved productivity in the long run, increased plant life span, employee retention, and enhanced safety features for workers and the plant alike.