Mobile Concrete Batching Plant in concrete mixing equipment developed according to the actual demands of users who require a frequent transition, short construction period, and long construction line. It will focus on material storage, weighing, transporting and stirring, discharging, and automatic control system on a trailing unit, the mobile concrete batching plant not only has the complete function of a traditional concrete mixing plant but is also convenient, flexible removable, simple storage Is. and other unique advantages of hot drum mixing .
Types of mobile concrete batching plant
Modern type contractors prefer mobile type concrete batch plants because of the benefits they provide. These plants are easy to set up and destroy rapidly. Usually, a mobile plant is very compact in its overall size. It can be broken and reassembled in a few days. This advantage makes it easy for these mobile plants to change sites frequently. It helps in reducing the transportation cost and hence is preferred over stationary versions.
Mobile batch plants also known as portable concrete plants are productive and cost-effective to produce concrete in less space. Modern-day concrete plants are reliable pieces of equipment. This allows us to produce concrete at different locations within a short period of time.
Concrete batching plants are basically divided into two major types based on the amount of concrete produced per hour which are as follows.
- Stationary type concrete batching plant- A stationary concrete batching plant is located in one place for most of its lifetime. This is the type of batching plant which will not be preferred for frequent movement. Modules and components of stationary concrete plants are containerized and are easy to assemble and move. Since the components are heavy in size, they are stable in one place and do not move for years. The reputation that these machines have achieved is unparalleled.
- Containerized Concrete Batching Plant- If you are looking to buy a Containerized Concrete Batching Plant then you are at the right place. We offer a mobile type design that is containerized. A stable version of containerized batch plants is also available. Navya is manufacturing and exporting various types of Batch Mixers. We are focusing on long-term and reliable solutions for the concrete construction industry. Our simple and reliable machines have allowed customers to trust us. Ease of use, the ready availability of parts, and superior service support make us the preferred manufacturer for quality construction machines.
Navya India is a manufacturer and exporter of Concrete Batching Plants all over the world. We focus on delivering reliable solutions to our customers. Our focus is to provide dependable equipment as per the requirement of the clients.
Unlimited advantages of mobile type concrete batching plants
- The compact structure in the Trailer Hanging Unit concentrates almost all the processes of concrete production.
- The manual-machine interface is user-friendly, the work performance is reliable, it can still be stable operation in various harsh environments.
- Twin shaft compulsory mixer has high continuous operation efficiency, wide stirring trajectory, high stirring power, stirring evenly and quickly.
- The whole set of equipment can be quickly transported to the construction site through the whole hanging form and can be assembled on-site without debugging.
- High degree of automation, strong maneuverability, simple operation, and good stability.
- The mobile concrete batching plant occupies a small area and the transfer movement is convenient, greatly reducing the amount of foundation.
Conclusion- We are one of the best Mobile Concrete Batching Plant suppliers in India. Its structure is compact and reasonable. Most of the functions, such as batching system, electric weighing system, aggregate lifting system, and mixing system, are integrated into the trailer unit. So it is convenient to move and easy to install. We have a team of outstanding professionals involved in meeting the high demands of our valued clients.